Model Exhibit Volunteer
SAF’s annual model exhibit is organized around a special theme and hosts physical models, digital models, and/or renderings. The exhibit is free to the public and seeks to increase public understanding and appreciation for the process of design. Volunteers play a role in determining the theme, selecting the models, installation and programming.
What is Expected of a Model Exhibit volunteer?
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Set the exhibit theme.
- Take an active role in exhibit development: curation, programming & promotion.
- Participate in exhibit installation or recruit volunteers to assist.
- Participate in taking down exhibit or recruiting volunteers to assist.
Required Training or Skills:
- Interest in exhibition planning and set-up.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong connection or interest in the fields of design, architecture, or planning in Seattle.