Invest in SAF’s future! By recognizing Seattle Architecture Foundation in your estate plans and making a planned gift, you will help advance the mission to connect people to the architecture, design, community, and history of Seattle.
Seattle Architecture Foundation (Tax ID # 91-1205105) can be designated as a beneficiary by simply adding the information on any of the following assets:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) or 403(b) employer retirement plans
- Individual retirement accounts
- Commercial annuities
- Checking and savings accounts
- Brokerage accounts
- Wills or Living Trusts
Making a bequest is the most common way to provide an estate gift.
- Specific Bequest—you designate Seattle Architecture Foundation to receive a specific dollar amount.
- Residual Bequest—the remainder of your estate comes to Seattle Architecture Foundation after expenses and all debts have been paid.
Please contact Jim Bourey, Executive Director, email@example.com for more information.