SAF Social Media & Communications Intern
Ongoing opportunities, 3-month terms, unpaid
The Seattle Architecture Foundation has ongoing openings for interns looking to gain valuable skills in communications and social media marketing in the nonprofit sector. Some of our previous interns have found communications positions at non profits as a direct result of their experience with SAF.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience using social media profiles including: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Interest in nonprofit communications
- Interest in architecture
- Keep SAF’s social media profiles up to date with upcoming events, announcements, and relevant material
- Increase engagement across social media platforms and monitor engagement
- Take photographs and draft new content for newsletters, website and social media platforms
- Additional tasks as needed
- 2-3 hours a week, 3 Month Term
- At least two hours a week onsite
- Gain leadership and communication skills in a non-profit setting.
- Sharpen social media management and writing skills.
- Network with architecture, non-profit and design professionals.
- Attend a year of SAF tours and other events for FREE.
To apply: E-mail a brief letter of interest outlining your skills and experience, a résumé and 2 references to email@example.com.